Innovative Dining Group (IDG) is coming to Chicago!!
Our Team members deliver an experience of excellence for our guests, ensure outstanding food quality, and create a welcoming, fun and hospitable environment. We offer competitive compensation, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities.
We have opportunities for talented, dynamic, energetic, and experienced individuals who have a passion for the hospitality industry. We are having an open call JOB FAIR on Saturday and Sunday, June 10th & 11th at The Chicago Hotel from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
We are hiring for the following positions:
Managers, Sushi Chefs, Sous Chefs, Line Cooks, Dish Sanitation, Servers, Server Assistants, Bartenders, Hostess/Host/Maitre D’, Food Runner, Pastry, Kitchen Steward and Prep.
Our ideal candidates possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience at a full service restaurant
- Team player mentality and the ability to work in a fast paced, high energy, high volume
- Aptitude for providing outstanding guest service
- Strong interpersonal skills with exceptional ability to communicate with guests and employees
- Flexible schedule with availability to work day, evening and weekend hours
- Proficiency with POS computer applications; Aloha, Posi Touch, Micros, etc. (Open
Table/Reserve knowledge a plus)
- MUST have Serve Safe Sanitation and BASSET Certification
- Excellent time management skills, organized, with a hands-on and ability to work independently
- Love hospitality and have an appreciation for food and service
- Japanese Cuisine/Restaurant experience is a plus, but not required
- Banquet/Catering knowledge is a plus, but not required
- Retail experience a plus
If you are interested in joining our IDG family of talented and driven individuals, we would love to meet you!
- Please go to our career portal below and fill out an application:
- Attend our JOB FAIR for an in-person interview.
- Bring your resume.
*If you don’t have access to a computer, you may fill out an application at the Job Fair.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY, JUNE 10TH & 11TH
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
CHICAGO HOTEL, SUITE 200
333 N. DEARBORN STREET
RIVER DRIVE NORTH
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 60654
Curious about Innovative Dining Group? Check out our website at www.innovativedining.com
Basic Floor Service
Experience in a High Volume Environment
OpenTable or other
Other jobs you might be interested in
Restaurant Group, Upscale Casual
L.A. hotspot and robatayki grill Katana has decamped to Chicago this spring. Just steps from Hotel Chicago, Katana’s third location offers Japanese fusion, including fresh sushi and prime steaks as well as skewers cooked over a bincho charcoal fire. Don’t miss the ample sake and Japanese whiskey selection at this innovative new restaurant, which promises more than just great dining – it boasts a hot late night bar scene too.