EVENT COORDINATOR (LOGISTICS)
16” on Center is a construction term for the center mark that creates the strongest build, of the highest quality, and meant to last. Collectively we take on projects and build in neighborhoods where we can't wait to hang out. We hope to find other people who share that same mentality. We currently operate Dusek's Board & Beer | Punch House | Thalia Hall | Promontory | MONEYGUN | Saint Lou’s Assembly | The Ruin Daily and have plans for more, soon.
About the role
The event coordinator is responsible for all internal communication, management of staff and organization and maintenance of systems. The logistics event coordinator must work hand in hand with their sales partner. They must train event staff and work with the management and chef teams at each location.
We want a people-person who’s able to foster connections within the community – a leader who understands, lives and breathes our culture so that he/she can create and execute experiences that deliver on our brand promise.
Core Job Duties + Responsibilities
• Be onsite for all events, at all sites.
• Oversee/train event staff and leads, including making sure all checklists are done and turned into management.
• Oversee the maintenance of dishes and dish storage spaces
• Be onsite for all tastings
• Convert tastings into event orders
• Communicate with sales partner about all event needs
• Communicate with the Director with updates on each event
• Have general understanding of sales partner’s role and be there as a backup pair of hands when needed.
• Fill out checklists and turn them into the Director at the start of each event
• Order all rentals needed for events and make sure all rentals are returned in a timely fashion
• Put together event folder
• Create floor plan for each event and share with production and chef teams prior to the event.
About you (minimum requirements)
• 1+ years of field marketing experience, ideally at a restaurant, bar or music venue
• Excellent time management and organizational skills. We cannot stress this enough
• Efficiently completes projects with the ability to juggle many at once and prioritize effectively
• Superior people skills: when people meet you they immediately want to be your best friend and you can handle an irate customer or the Queen of England similarly
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated team player, with the ability to lead projects proactively
• Demonstrated ability in setting and achieving both short- and long-term goals
• You like each day being a little different than the one before it. You are open to working some days and some nights each week.
About our Team
• A passionate, fun, and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team
• Competitive pay and bonus plan – employees are rewarded for both personal and company-wide performance
• Health insurance
• Complimentary tickets to shows within our family of music venues
• Employee discount for food and beverage within our family of restaurants/bars
• Shift drinks!
This is a chance to be a part of something pretty rad.
• At least two+ years of working in a fast-paced environment
• At least one year of event experience
• Proficient with Microsoft, Adobe experience a plus
• BA/BS a plus
Bonus, Benefits, PTO