We are currently looking for experienced Managers to join our team at Carnevino Italian Steakhouse! We are part of the Batali & Bastianich Hospitality Group.
- Minimum 2 years of fine dining experience
- Knowledgeable of Open Table and Micros
- Working knowledge of Italian Wines
Job Requirements of this full-time position include:
- Overseeing the restaurant and front of house service team
- Assisting in developing educational class curriculum for front of house service team
- Upholding standards of service and ensuring guest satisfaction
- Assist in wine sales
We offer full benefits: vision, dental, medical, 401k
full benefits: vision, dental, medical. 401k
Classic Food / Wine Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Food Preparation Knowledge
Food Safety Knowledge
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of B&B Hospitality Group
Joe Bastianich's interpretation of the classic steakhouse "al'Italiano" is set in the magnificent royal villa back drop of the Palazzo in Las Vegas.
Back in January 2008, Joe Bastianich opened his third Las Vegas restaurant, an ode to the Italian steakhouse with a name that blends the meats and wines within.
Carnevino, one of the best steakhouses in Las Vegas and a regular on the Eater 38, became a must-eat with its steaks dry-aged for at least 90 days (and sometimes up to 240 days), veal, pork, and lamb dishes, along with poultry and seafood specials. Of course, handmade pastas also make the menu.