Set up and stock stations for beginning of service and cook menu items in cooperation with rest of kitchen staff.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for compliance with industry food safety standards.
* Assists in all aspects of food preparation and presentation as needed.
* Assists in control of inventory and supplies.
* Responsible for safety in the kitchen environment
* Keeps work areas and food storage areas clean and safe at all times.
* Perform all other duties as required, including dishwashing as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Knowledge of kitchen equipment and utensils.
* Ability to understand and carry out detailed written and/or verbal instructions independently.
* Ability to work weekends, holidays, mornings and nights.
* Ability to exert up to 60 pounds frequently.
* Ability to grasp, lift, reach, crouch, stand, walk, and carry for long periods of time.
* A positive attitude.