Required Years of Experience
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the direction of the supervisors, perform assigned responsibilities necessary for the timely service of our guests and to the profitable & efficient operations of Yangban. Handling all the workings of the restaurant with the goal of setting the restaurant up for success by driving revenue and keeping attrition low.
RESPONSIBILITY AND SPAN OF AUTHORITY:
- In accordance with budget, manage to target revenue goals by creative strategy in the reservation platform
- In accordance with established budget, responsible to communicate & manage FOH labor departments of their budgetary goals
- Meet labor budget goals – monitor and audit in times/out times, job codes for payroll
- Reconcile and audit tip pool, calculations and daily recording
- Reconcile cash received and cash tips with POS reporting, preparing cash for weekly bank deposits
- Submit employee time keeping and approvals on punch in/out corrections to payroll
- Maximize and meet targeted revenue goals for all beverage categories; wine, liquor, cocktails, N/ a beverage
- Review weekly beverage pmix to formulate sales strategies for FOH team and make recommendations on product rotation, purchasing and pricing for all beverages
- Meet targeted COG’s for beverage program
- Verify coding of invoices to appropriate account through R365 and submit to accounting
Compensation: Salary ($90,000.00 - $100,000.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Casual Dining, Upscale Casual
Part of Sprout LA
Yangban, the genre-defying Korean American culinary ‘conversation’, which opened in Los Angeles’ Arts District, re-opens after a transformative interior overhaul of the space, revealing an evolution of the highly acclaimed restaurant. Now featuring a full-service dining room and updated food and beverage programs, the concept remains at its core a Modern-Korean American restaurant as told through the lens of husband-and-wife chefs Katianna and John Hong.
After training through some of the finest Michelin starred restaurants in the country, their food is influenced by their passion for seasonal California ingredients and executed with techniques refined through their journey as Korean American chefs.