Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
McCall’s Catering and Events is hiring bussers at their Restaurants, Cafes and Coffee Shops. McCall’s is the one of San Francisco’s most noted caterers and operates five culinary-forward cafes in the city. If you enjoy a fast-pace way of working and want to kick start your career in the hospitality industry. We’d like to meet you.
We are looking for bussers to assist in preparing and serve hot and cold food & beverages, including various types of coffee and tea. To assist customers in a friendly and efficient manner. As well as to help support café staff members and set up and cleaning out of our dining areas.
- Greet all customers with professionalism; provide a positive customer experience with friendly and courteous service.
- Prepare dining areas before guests are seated
- Decorate tables with candles, napkins, linens and flowers
- Place tableware and condiments on tables
- Serve water and other condiments
- Refill beverages and take orders (where needed)
- Remove dirty utensils and replenish, as needed
- Provide special silverware sets to families with young children
- Clean and reset tables after guests leave
- Maintain health and safety regulations at all kitchen and dining areas
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to maintain a positive and professional attitude toward our guest.
- High volume experience on Café and restaurant.
- Customer service orientation; strong ability to multi task; retail, hospitality, and customer service experience preferred.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Flexibility to work AM + PM shifts, including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Able to work in different location if needed.
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety Rules.
- Physical ability to lift 20 lbs. or more, and stand for long hours.
- Valid ABC-RBS certification
- CA Foodhandlers certification a plus.
Vaccination is a requirement of the job and accommodations due to disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with prevailing regulations.
If you want to working in an amazing company and start your career in the hospitality industry, please come and join our team.
Compensation: Hourly ($18.50 - $19.50) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k
Handling Multiple Tables At Once
American, European, Asian, Latin American
Event, Entertainment Venue, Food Service