Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
Heritage Restaurant is hiring a Floor Manager for to join its growing leadership team.The floor manager will contribute to our success by leading the restaurant team to provide engaging service of quality food and beverage to guests in a clean and comfortable environment. The Floor Manager will assist the GM in Team development, training, and overall success of the restaurant.
Summary of Key Responsibilities for Restaurant Floor Manager (include but are not limited to the following):
* Performs floor Managerial duties as required by the restaurant.
* Constantly ensures quality control.
* Maintaining high service standards and highest level of guest satisfaction at all times.
* Assists in restaurant staff training, enforcement of policies and procedures, performance management, development, and team building.
* Adheres to company standards and protocols.
* Administrative responsabilities include (but not limited to) scheduling,
* Assists GM as needed.
* Maintains a safe, healthy, and secure facility by enforcing sanitation standards and procedures, complying with health and legal regulations, and maintaining security systems.* Performs daily workstation assignments along with supervisory duties.* Actively engages with guests* Takes direction from GM and upper Management in order to identify and address trends and issues in restaurant performance.
* Addressing any issues in a timely fashion.
* Assists GM in motivating Team Members to meet organizational and operational objectives.* Strong Leadership skills* Evaluates usage of supplies.* May take on GM responsibilities in their absence.* Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values, and brand standards of our restaurants.Summary of Qualifications* Minimum two years progressively responsible experience in restaurant.* Minimum one year supervisory experienceRequired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities* Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures* Strong operational skills in a fast-paced customer service environment* Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and develop Team Members* Effectively communicate, orally and in writing, with Team Members and guests* Ability to gain the respect and trust of direct reports* Effectively handle and manage confidential and sensitive informationPhysical Requirements:* Able to lift up to 40 pounds.* Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods up to 9 (nine) hours in length.Availability Requirements:* Must have flexible availability for scheduling* Must be available for both opening and closing shifts
Compensation: Salary ($60,000.00 - $75,000.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Commuter Benefits, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts
Team Development and Training
Food Safety Knowledge
Staff Management of up to 20
High Volume Service
Upscale Casual, Fine Dining, Bar / Lounge
Part of Heritage Grand Bakery - Restaurant & Pizza Bar