Bluejacket -- The Neighborhood Restaurant Group's groundbreaking Brewery and Restaurant - is seeking full and part time hosts! Day time and evening positions available.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- A clear, firm grasp of what "hospitality" is
- A natural ability to "Wow" guests
- Knowledge of Open Table
- Solid experience coordinating a high volume of guests, and maximizing capacity effectively
- The ability to read the flow of a dining room and quote accurate wait times
- A creative approach to problem solving
- The ability to multitask while demonstrating grace under pressure
Responsibilities of the Host position include, and are not limited to:
- Being a leader at the front desk
- Coordinating the seating and flow of the dining room, while using it to its
- Constant communication with the kitchen and management during service regarding seating, guests, dining room flow, any potential issues, etc.
- Recognizing repeat guests
- Being the guest's agent into the restaurant- offering them every possibility to make sure they have a fantastic experience!
We have both full and part-time openings for the host position
Other jobs you might be interested in
Casual Dining, Brewery
Part of Neighborhood Restaurant Group
Bluejacket was built to be a brewery without boundaries, allowing Beer Director Greg Engert, head brewer Josh Chapman & their team of brewers to create beers across the broadest range of styles and flavors possible.
At Bluejacket, understanding of and respect for the traditions and techniques of classic brewing coexist with a spirit of constant experimentation, innovation and collaboration, leading to delicious beers that showcase seasonality, culinary inspiration, and historic interpretation.
The Arsenal, Bluejacket's home restaurant and bar, features a constantly rotating selection of twenty Bluejacket beers and five Bluejacket cask ales, all poured at the appropriate temperature, and most available only on-site. The menu, by executive chef Kyle Bailey, updates, refines, and extends the classic fare of beer halls and public houses and features the best locally sourced products available.