Assistant General Manager for Zaytinya by Jose Andres
We are seeking Assistant General Managers to join our Team in our mission to Change the World through the Power of Food!
Who we are:
Zaytinya offers an innovative mezze menu inspired by Turkish, Greek and Lebanese cuisines served up in a sleek and modern setting. The menu features shared small plates of authentic and innovative fare, creative cocktails, and unique Mediterranean wines, making it one of the most exciting restaurants in Washington DC. Since opening in 2002, Zaytinya consistently ranks as a Top DC Dining Destination and remains one of the busiest and most popular restaurants in the city.
What we would like from you:
• Exceed guests’ expectations by providing leadership to a talented team of professionals working to create an authentic, friendly, enthusiastic, professional culinary experience paired with impeccable service and a genuine sense of hospitality.
• Be a brand Ambassador, Innovate, teach, learn, commit, grow and seek out opportunities to communicate ThinkFoodGroup’s vision.
• Effectively manage service labor, scheduling and payroll utilizing tools such as Avero, Hot Schedules, Open Table and Point of Sales systems.
• A passion for continuous learning and discovery by embracing an active and innovative approach to expanding your knowledge of food and beverage.
What you can expect from us:
• Competitive Pay with industry leading benefits
• Performance based bonus structure
• Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and even insurance for your pets
• 50% off food at any of our restaurants
• Parking or metro expenses
• Flexible Schedules
• Fun, Dynamic, Innovative atmosphere
• Education Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
• Career Advancement opportunities
Company Healt Insurance, Bonus Program, PTO, 401k, Parking/Commute Stipend
Basic Floor Service
Profit & Loss Management
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of José Andrés ThinkFoodGroup
ThinkFoodGroup, founded by culinary innovator and celebrated chef José Andrés and his longtime partner Rob Wilder, is the talented team responsible for Washington, DC's award-winning dining concepts Jaleo, Zaytinya, Oyamel, America Eats Tavern and minibar by José Andrés. In addition, TFG operates Los Angeles' celebrated destination, The Bazaar by José Andrés at the SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills, and at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, a reimagined Jaleo, the intimate 8-seat destination é by José Andrés, and a Chinese-Mexican concept called China Poblano. TFG is also behind José Andrés' creative and cultural endeavors such as cookbooks, television programming, project development, education and philanthropy.