Essential Job Functions:
• Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
• Sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas. Rewash soiled dishes before delivering.
• Change dishwater in dish machine every hour.
• Wash pots, pans and trays by hand.
• Remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
• Set up or break down dishwashing area.
• Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions.
• Notify manager any time dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls below safety standard temperatures.
• Assemble/disassemble dish machine.
• Sweep up trash around exterior of restaurant and garbage dumpster.
• Conduct general restaurant and restroom cleaning as directed.
• Sweep/mop floors.
• Wipe up any spills to ensure dish floors remain dry.
• Do not touch dirty dishes before touching clean dishes without washing hands first.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management.
Experience and Education:
• A high school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Food Safety Knowledge
Up to 300 covers a night
Sushi Den owns and operates three successful restaurant concepts (Sushi Den, Izakaya Den and OTOTO). The Sushi Den concept has be in operations for over 31 years and it is still one of the foremost sushi restaurants in the metro Denver market.
Based on our continued success, we are looking for several positions for the restaurant (Front of the House Managers, Lead Chefs, Line-cooks, Prep-Cooks, Pastry Chefs and Dishwashers.
If you are interest in more information about the company please submit your resume to [email protected] immediately.
Chief Operations Officer