Essential Job Functions:
• Ensures that each guest receives outstanding guest service by providing a guest-friendly environment, including greeting and acknowledging every guest and by maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest services.
• Implements and maintains guest service standards.
• Maintains all merchandising standards, display presentations and signing standards and monitors inventory levels.
• Maintains adherence to all company policies and procedures.
• Manages all office tasks, including management of funds and media, receiving, inventory and payroll.
• Plans and assigns daily goals, tasks and assignments.
• Ensures proper completion through follow-up. Assists in monitoring sales performance through the analysis of sales reports and comparison shopping. Recruits, trains, develops and communicates with all staff as well as assesses performance on a regular basis.
• Assists in adjusting strategies.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Experience and Education:
• College Degree preferred.
• High School Diploma, GED certificate, or demonstration or sufficient reading and math skills to read manuals and assist in preparation of computer reports as required; hospitality and restaurant certification.
• Three-year’s experience in the restaurant industry.
Food / Beverage Pairing
Food Cost Optimization
Food Safety Knowledge
On-site Special Events
Ordering / Purchasing
About Sushi Den Restaurants
Sushi Den owns and operates three successful restaurant concepts (Sushi Den, Izakaya Den and OTOTO). The Sushi Den concept has be in operations for over 31 years and it is still one of the foremost sushi restaurants in the metro Denver market.
Based on our continued success, we are looking for several positions for the restaurant (Front of the House Managers, Lead Chefs, Line-cooks, Prep-Cooks, Pastry Chefs and Dishwashers.
If you are interest in more information about the company please submit your resume to [email protected] immediately.
Follow to get the latest job updates to your Newsfeed
I Want to Work Here
We realize positions might not be open right now, or the timing might not be right for you yet. Drop us a line, and we'll reach out to you when there is a fit.I Want to Work Here