The Batali & Bastianich Hospitality group is seeking sommeliers at three of its iconic New York restaurants.
Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich are pioneers in the world of Italian food and wine in the United States and their passion and drive have created some of the most unique, expansive and exciting wine programs in the country.
We are seeking sommeliers of all levels for a variety of positions within BBHG New York. BBHG is looking for people who are committed to creating an unforgettable dining experience for our guests, educate our staff and grow our business.
Sommelier positions at BBHG are:
• Full time positions
• Compensation is hourly salary plus tips
• Health Care Benefits (Medical and Dental) are offered after 60 days of employment
• Paid vacation time after one year of service
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
• Receive and stock product
• Work with entire sommelier staff to educate staff
• Work with all FOH staff to expedite and provide excellent service to all guests
• Take part in monthly inventory
• Must be able to repeatedly lift and move 50 pound boxes
Please send your resume to Jeffrey Porter at [email protected]
comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
Ability To Lift 40+ Lbs
Basic Floor Service
Classic Wine Service Expertise
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Food & Wine Pairings
Other jobs you might be interested in
Modeled after an Italian train station, Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich's OTTO is located on 8th Street, in the historic One Fifth Avenue building. Serving classic Italian pizzas and pastas, a large selection of house-cured meats, Italian and local cheeses, Artisanal Gelato, and boasting a 750+ all-Italian wine list, OTTO has become a destination for New York diners as well as a neighborhood hot spot.