Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
A high-end complete renovation global branded hotel is seeking an energetic and well-organized Banquet Supervisor!!
The primary purpose of the Banquet Supervisor is to provide guests with an excellent banquet experience, by planning and implementing the serving details for the event.
• Directs setting up for tables correctly and uniformly in assigned area.
• Plans the serving order and orchestrates its completion in a timely, quiet and courteous manner.
• Ensures the servers are ready to serve the meal when its prepared.
• Set-ups, serves and/or breaks down coffee breaks, receptions, other special functions.
• Maintain communication with the guest contact person for guest needs.
• Able to perform job of Banquet Associate and Banquet Bartender.
• Able to understand departmental forecasting to ensure appropriate staffing levels.
• Assist Banquet Manager or All-Purpose Manager with scheduling, training staff, and inventory.
• Ensures service standards are being followed and takes corrective action when they are not.
• Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management.
Required Prior Experience:
• At least 2 years’ of banquet experience
• At least 2 years’ of customer service
• At least 1 year of management experience
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
Compensation: Hourly ($24.00)