Required Years of Experience
We are seeking electric Barbacks to join the team!
We Offer: An opportunity for career advancement and professional growth.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 1+ years’ barbacking experience in metropolitan restaurants
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivated
- Able to take instruction and direction and act quickly when required
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and work in a physically demanding environment
- Experience with preparing garnishes, juices, syrups, tinctures, batch cocktails, and other barback preparations.
- RAMP certification (highly preferred)
Continental Midtown is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts
Can Lift Up to 50 Lbs
Wine Cellar Organization
High Volume Service
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee Recommendation
Part of STARR Restaurants
Three stories of fun await you at the Continental Mid-town.
Whether you’re relaxing in the lounge, swinging in a basket chair on the jet-set mezzanine or taking in the night on the airy rooftop patio, it’s a total reprieve from the expected. The mouth-watering menu features bold and eclectic flavors, from signature jumbo lump crab pad thai and Szechuan shoestring fries to playful spins like cheesesteak spring rolls and French onion soup dumplings. Expertly mixed pop and retro cocktails ensure there’s something for everyone to sip on, no matter the occasion.