Required Years of Experience
The Dinex Group, Chef Daniel Boulud’s internationally acclaimed restaurant group, is opening a new multiple-venue fine, fine-casual, and upscale bar/lounge location in early 2023. The newest property is an exclusive, elegant space that will provide guests the highest level of service and hospitality. We are committed to creating a unique experience for each one of our guests and are looking for experienced, service oriented professionals to join our team.The Dinex Group is looking for enthusiastic Pastry Cooks for this new venue.
Long term positions available for dedicated pastry cooks who are looking for new challenges and future growth. Flexibility, positive attitude, and a desire to be part of an awesome team is a must.
Candidates should be hospitality-minded, focused on personal and professional growth. A minimum of one year of experience is required and fine dining restaurant experience is a plus.
The Pastry Cook will:
- need to have a full knowledge of the pastry menu as well as general pastry techniques including the principles and formulas concerning starches, fats, sugars, liquids, eggs and flavorings
- have the ability to multitask and work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- be responsible for the production and organization of the pastry station. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the production of desserts, rotation and usage of the products and produces and professional knowledge of cooking ingredients and procedures
- work both production and service
- Full availability- daytime hours, evening hours and weekends
- Drug screening
- Reference check
The Dinex Group LLC offers competitive wages, subsidized medical, dental/vision benefits, matching 401k plan, paid vacation and room for growth for eligible employees. The Dinex Group is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about The Dinex Group, please visit https://www.danielboulud.com.
Compensation: Hourly ($18.00 - $19.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts
High Volume Pastry Production
Organizing Time Effectively
Plating and Presentation
Safety and Sanitation
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of The Dinex Group, the Restaurant Group of Chef Daniel Boulud
The Dinex Group, Chef Daniel Boulud’s internationally acclaimed restaurant group, is proud to announce the opening of a multi-fine dining concept venue, Centurion® New York.
This multiple-venue fine, fine-casual, and upscale bar/lounge location will open in March 2023 with training beginning January 30, 2023. Centurion® New York is an exclusive, elegant space that will provide members the highest level of service and hospitality. We are committed to creating a unique experience for each one of our members and guests and are looking for experienced and enthusiastic hospitality professionals to join our team.