Required Years of Experience
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants (by James Beard Award-winning and Michelin-Starred Chef Fabio Trabocchi) is now hiring for Reservationists for our acclaimed restaurants.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- An appetite for providing memorable hospitality.
- Curious intelligence to continue learning in the position.
- Excellent emotional self-awareness under pressure.
- Open availability and a career mentality.
- A graceful and warm presence.
- Work experience in a similar position at a comparable restaurant for at least 1 year preferred however excellent guest service skills may also be considered in lieu of restaurant experience for the right candidate(s)
- Must be friendly, outgoing and possess good communication skills
- Must have full time availability
- Must be able to communicate in and understand English.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to work at a rapid pace and multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Be a part of an award winning restaurant group which continues to grow
- Competitive Pay
- Company sponsored health care plan and optional vision/dental coverage after 60 days of full time
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Employee Meals
- Referral Bonuses
How to apply:
Please reply to this advertisment with an updated copy of your resume.
For a full list of openings or to learn more, please visit: www.fabiotrabocchi.com or watch our 'Join our Journey' video to learn more about our company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynl04QqeZZI&t=3s
Compensation: Hourly ($21.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Dining Discounts, Wellness Program
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants
Since 2011, we have focused on expanding Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants to become one of the preeminent restaurant groups in the world. From our Michelin starred fine dining flagship, Fiola, to the neighborhood pasta house, Sfoglina, we are driven by high quality, high value work that makes a difference for the guest experience and making every guest feel special upon every visit.
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Fabio Trabocchi restaurants does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under state or local law.