Required Years of Experience
Michelin-starred chef Jermemiah Langhorne and the team from The Dabney have recently opened a French inspired all day dining restaurant. We are looking for candidates who are motivated and excited to become a part of our growing team.
We are looking for hospitality professionals with an upscale dining background who are passionate about the guest experience and will contibute to a great team culture. Ideal Bartender candidates are outgoing and enjoy developing relationships with guests that will lead to a memorable dining experience.
Bartender Position Requirements
- The ability to offer guests of the restaurant an enjoyable, expertly served dining experience conforming to our standards of excellence for quality, professionalism and kindness
- Able to walk, stand, and climb stairs in a multi-level operation for extended periods of time
- Anticipate and service a guests needs before requests are made or necessary
- Work directly with Beverage Director to assist in all bar preparation as needed
- Serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner
- Thorough understanding of the wine, liquor and beer programs and proficiency in upscale dining beverage service including tableside wine presentation
- Complete restaurant opening and closing procedures and sidework as assigned
- Ability to learn and utilize Toast Point of Sale System.
- Respond properly and direct people accordingly in any emergency or safety situation.
- Know when to assist all work groups in all aspects of service.
- Follow proper alcohol and beverage control regulations, including the identification of minors. Recognize and address potential intoxicated disruptive or undesirable guests.
- Able to understand and accomodate any potential food or beverage allergies the guest may have.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Casual Dining, Upscale Casual
Part of Restaurants by Chef Jeremiah Langhorne and Alex Zink
Petite Cerise is a new, casual, all-day and evening French restaurant from the team behind Michelin starred The Dabney.