Required Years of Experience
As a bartender on our Restaurant team, you’ll play a dual role—part team player, part mixologist.
A day in the life…
- Showcase your impeccable customer service, your knowledge and enthusiasm for the bar menu
- Be a great team player by helping out around the restaurant, whether answering phones or completing financial transactions
You own this if you have…
- 1+ year bartending experience in upscale, full-service restaurants
- A calm head when dealing with customer concerns thanks to your high level of professionalism
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Thrived in a fast-paced environment and embraced working a flexible schedule
- A food handler’s card where required by local and state regulations
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2022 Nordstrom, Inc
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Compensation: Salary/Hourly (Based on Experience)