Required Years of Experience
- Professional, articulate, friendly, and punctual.
- Possesses and exhibits the drive to provide exceptional service.
- Full time availability (we are open on nights, weekends, holiday)
- Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours; bend, push, pull; lift 30 lbs.
- Team-orientated and positive attitude
- Proficient using POS systems
- Minimum 2 years of experience in high volume and fine dining restaurants preferred but not required
We offer competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, Team Member Referral program, a generous dining program, and progressive paid time off. We offer many opportunities for growth and development for those who show long-term commitment to their role and MFG.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Major Food Group considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Major Food Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Compensation: Hourly ($7.25) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Restaurant Group, Fine Dining
Part of Major Food Group
Carbone is an Italian-American restaurant created by Mario Carbone, Rich Torrisi and Jeff Zalaznick. The restaurant pays homage to the essence of the great Italian-American restaurants of mid-20th century in New York, where delicious, exceptionally well-prepared food was served in settings that were simultaneously elegant, comfortable and unpretentious. The food nods to that same history, but take its culinary cues from the great talents and techniques of the present and of the future. Familiar dishes like Seafood Salad, Linguini Vongole, Lobster Fra Diavola, Chicken Scarpariello and Veal Parmesan elevated to a new level.