Required Years of Experience
The Aviary, a lounge where cocktails and service are given the same attention to detail as a four-star restaurant, seeks servers to join our team! At the Aviary we honor both innovation and tradition. We emphasize each cocktail’s actual flavor than name and branding of the spirit used. The ideal candidate can effortlessly multi-task, maintain a positive team-oriented attitude, and work diligently to ensure all standards of cocktail and food service are met. Also a willingness to grow within our establishment, opportunities for advancement are available to those with drive and commitment.
All candidate must be 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages and BASSET/ServSafe certified. Servers are required to make cocktails as well.
To be noted this is a full-time position, candidates must be willing to work 40 hours a week.
Please be familiar with the Aviary by visiting our website www.theaviary.com and reading reviews.
- Competitive hourly wage beginning at $20.50-21/hr
- Medical, vision, dental and life benefits available on the 1st of the month following full-time employment.
- 50% company contribution to single HMO during first 2 years of full-time employment, 100% contribution available after 2 years.
- Paid time off
- 401(K) with a company match up to 4% of deferred earnings.
- CTA/Ventra discount available after 1 month of full-time employment.
- Employee Dining Discount, 20% to any Alinea Group restaurant.
- Referral Bonus Program Available.
Steps to Apply:
Send your resume and tell us about your specific interest in The Alinea Group
Schedule a phone interview.
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- Must be able to work on your feet for at least 8 hours.
- Fast paced movements are required to go from one part of the restaurant to another.
- Must be able to move, pull, carry, or lift at least 35 pounds.
- Occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb as required.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, bend and climb stairs for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift, reach, push, twist, walk, crouch, and squat.
The Alinea Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, age, veteran status, life experiences and ideas. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to provide an inclusive culture that embraces diversity.
Must be eligible to legally work in the United States. We use E-Verify.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts
Food Safety Knowledge
High Volume Service
Food and Beverage Pairing
Fine Dining Service
Attention to Detail
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge, Casual Dining
4 Employee RecommendationsSee Details
Part of The Alinea Group
A cocktail bar, redefined. By Grant Achatz and Nick Kokonas.