Required Years of Experience
Zou Zou's is hiring a PASTRY LINE COOK to join the team!
Zou Zou's is a lively modern Eastern Mediterranean restaurant from Chef Juliana Latif, who spent years working at some of the most notable restaurants throughout New York City, including The NoMad. Zou Zou's offers a menu inspired by and celebrating the cuisine and flavors of the Eastern Mediterranean region, bringing in influences from Lebanon, Israel, Turkey, Egypt, Syria, and Jordan, among others. We are hiring Pastry Line Cook with experience for the whimsical pastry program at Zou Zou's.
- a passion for restaurants
- at least 2 years of restaurant experience
- availability to work daytime, nights and weekends
- a willingness to learn and grow
Our great perks and benefits include:
- Employee Dining Discounts in all our restaurants
- Dining Benefit: After 90 days of employment, and every year on work anniversary dinner on us in your restaurant with up to 3 other guests!
- Access to Oyster Sunday’s Suite of health and mental wellness benefits for all employees, Full Time & Part Time
- No Waiting Period
- Pay discounted rate for visits only, no deductible or weekly employee contribution
- Access to Cigna's National Medical, Dental and Vision Plans including multiple tiers and family plan options for Full Time employees
- Pre-Tax Transit Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Competitive Wage and Paid Time Off
Quality Branded is a group of upscale restaurants, which are owned or managed by father-son restaurateurs Alan and Michael Stillman with chef Craig Koketsu, including the flagship location of Smith and Wollensky, Quality Meats New York, Quality Italian New York and Denver, Quality Bistro, Quality Eats, Zou Zou's, Chez Zou, Don Angie, Kini's, and Bad Roman.
Compensation: Hourly ($20.00 - $22.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts
Ice Cream / Sorbet Making
Other jobs you might be interested in
Casual Dining, Upscale Casual
Part of Quality Branded
We’re excited to announce the fall 2021 opening of Zou Zou’s, a lively and modern Eastern Mediterranean restaurant from chef Madeline Sperling, who spent years working at some of the most notable restaurants throughout New York City, including Gramercy Tavern and The NoMad. Sperling will be joined by Juliana Latif, who will work under her in the kitchen; the duo met and cooked alongside each other at The NoMad. Together they’ll offer a menu inspired by and celebrating the cuisine and flavors of the Eastern Mediterranean region, bringing in influences from Lebanon, Israel, Turkey, Egypt, Syria, and Jordan, among others. Zou Zou’s is part of Quality Branded, the restaurant group behind favorite destinations like Don Angie, and is partnering with Montage Hotels & Resorts to open adjacent to their first New York City hotel, Pendry Manhattan West.