Required Years of Experience
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
The Catering Events Manager is a leadership position which leads all aspects of catering solutions and special events at the location. This position will lead the Catering team to complete events or catering delivery requests in line with customer expectations and service standards.
- Develop and complete catering solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport
- Deliver consistent quality in planning and carrying out events
- Facilitate the delivery of prepared food and set up of events crafted from banquet event orders
- Assist clients in planning special events and providing creative solutions to clients’ needs
- Train and lead catering employees to ensure catering and event standards are followed ensuring quality in final presentation
- Provide completed Banquet Event Orders to team and provide quality assurance all requests are met prior to event
- Responsible for inputting of catering events of varied size and scope including staffing and management
- Ensure accurate reporting of all catering related revenue, expenses, and receivables
- Ensure compliance with all food, occupational, and environmental safety policies
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Requires at least 2 years of experience
- Prior experience in a management or supervisory role preferred
- Previous experience in events, hospitality and catering preferred
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Available to work event-based hours
- Must have excellent communications skills
Compensation: Salary ($65,000.00 - $75,000.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Dining Discounts
High Volume Catering
Catering Management Knowledge
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Aramark