47 people viewed
Required Years of Experience
We are looking for an Assistant General Manager to lead our teams and ensure the best service for our customers in our high-volume restaurant! The AGM’s primary focus is to uphold the hospitality standards and policies of the company. Our ideal candidate will ensure compliance with all food & beverage policies, standards, and procedures by training, supervising, follow-up, and hands-on management.
Who we’re looking for:
- An energetic, seasoned professional with a friendly and welcoming personality.
- Someone with 3+ years of management experience with demonstrated leadership.
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bed, stoop, and lift up to 45 lbs.
- Ability to use standard software applications, phones, computers, Point of Sales systems.
- Knowledge of local and national labor laws.
- Able to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Able to work well in high pressure situations.
- Keeping the Director of Operations fully informed of all issues and taking prompt corrective action where necessary.
- Maintaining a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate and culture that emphasizes employee morale and productivity.
- Prepare schedules and ensure that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts.
- Create a yearly budget forecast, review quarterly with Director of Operations.
- Oversee sales and payroll while reporting and training Asst. Managers on those procedures.
- Ensures cash control and liquor control procedures are followed by all.
- Oversees the booking and manages service of restaurant parties and special events.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedules to fit your lifestyle
- 401(k) matching
- Commuter assistance
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount up to 40%
- Free staff meals
- Paid time off
- Employee Referral program
Compensation: Salary ($50,000.00 - $55,000.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts
Accounting / Bookkeeping
Business Management Knowledge
Other jobs you might be interested in
American, Breakfast / Brunch
Cafe, Casual Dining, Upscale Casual, Restaurant Group
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of Terrain Cafe