Required Years of Experience
• At least 1 year of pastry cook and high volume restaurant experience required
• Must have flexible availability (i.e PM, weekends, and holidays)
• Fine dining experience a plus
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn a must!
We provide you:
- A real career in the restaurant industry.
- An established, stable, professional company.
- Opportunities for advancement and growth within our multiple locations.
- Great perks and benefits.
Our great perks and benefits include:
- A robust medical plan with a significant employer contribution for Full-time employees
- Supplementary benefits including Dental, Vision, Life, and Transit benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- BIG Employee Dining Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- "Quality Life" ‑ charity opportunities, employee contests, and other fun group events
• Available to work various shifts, including scheduled and on-call, nights, weekends and holidays.
• 100% - Walks and stands during entire service
• Must be able to continuously reach, bend, lift, carry and stoop.
• Must be able to move, carry and lift 50 pounds with frequency throughout shift.
• Continuous use of hands, including gripping utensils or food items, cutting, kneading, pinching, etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Culinary degree and/or 1-year kitchen experience required.
• Able to clearly and accurately communicate with co-workers and Chefs; includes read incoming tickets and respond to directions from the Chefs.
• Maintain general culinary knowledge and skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills and be able to multi-task.
• Must be a team player.
• Knowledge of workplace safety procedures and sanitation skills according to Department of Health standards for hygiene and safe food handling.
• Knowledge of sanitation protocols issued by Center for Disease Control.
Quality Branded is a group of upscale restaurants, which are owned or managed by father-son restaurateurs Alan and Michael Stillman with chef Craig Koketsu, including the flagship location of Smith and Wollensky, Quality Meats New York, Quality Italian New York and Denver, Park Avenue (Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer), Quality Bistro, Quality Eats, Zou Zou's and Don Angie.
Compensation: Hourly ($18.00 - $20.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts
Attention to Detail
Basic Knife Skills
Kitchen Equipment Use
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Quality Branded
Quality Italian presents a menu of modern day adaptations of traditional Italian‑American steakhouse fare.