Required Years of Experience
Candidates must have:
- Exceptional service and hospitality skills
- Experience in high volume restaurants
- Full availability including weekends
- Great attitude and team spirit
- A real career in the restaurant industry.
- An established, stable, professional company.
- Opportunities for advancement and growth within our multiple locations.
- Work with a Rockstar Team of restaurant professionals
- A robust medical plan with a significant employer contribution for Full-time employees
- Supplementary benefits including Dental, Vision, Life, and Transit benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- BIG Employee Dining Discounts at all Quality Branded restaurants
Quality Branded is a group of upscale restaurants, which are owned or managed by father-son restaurateurs Alan and Michael Stillman with chef Craig Koketsu, including the flagship location of Smith and Wollensky, Quality Meats New York, Quality Italian New York and Denver, Park Avenue (Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer), Quality Bistro, Quality Eats, Zou Zou's, Chez Zou, Don Angie, Kini's, Cretans, Chez Roc and Bad Roman.
Quality Branded provides equal opportunity with regard to all terms and conditions of employment.
Great perks and benefits.
Compensation: Hourly ($17.29) plus tips
Estimated Weekly Tips: $1,500
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Mediterranean, Greek, Seafood
Upscale Casual, Bar / Lounge
Part of Quality Branded
Hearkening to its namesake coastal beach town in Greece, Kini’s is a new restaurant featuring light, Greek island dishes, approachable wines, and a Mediterranean-inspired cocktail list with something for everyone. The dining room is designed to transport guests to an idyllic summer night in a quaint Greek island town. Light woods, vibrant blues, and warm ambiance come together to create a space that feels both casual and special. Pull up a seat at the bar grab a light bite or enjoy a full dinner, or sit down in the main dining room and enjoy the semi-open kitchen with a wood-fired oven.