Required Years of Experience
HOST POSITION AT MOSHULU
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 11 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
Moshulu Restaurant is a renowned Philadelphia restaurant ranked by Craig Laban as 3-bells. It is the world's oldest and largest four-masted Tall Ship offering unsurpassed views for extraordinary dining aboard this Philadelphia landmark restaurant. The Moshulu is currently undergoing a grand renovation and we want people who are excited to bring the energy and passion!
A Moshulu Host will be an expert at welcoming our guests into our home with warmth, enthusiasm, and grace in this fast-paced, multi-faceted, neighborhood cafe. This candidate will have a desire to continue to learn and grow within our organization.
- Be happy and constantly smiling!
- Welcome our guests with a friendly demeanor into our home
- Understand table numbers, seat positions, and flow of service • Be graceful in answering telephones, confirming reservations, and showing guests to tables • Strong communication and listening skills to effectively deliver accurate messaging to both guests and teammates • Have a desire to build knowledge of classic cookery, wine, beer, and cocktails • Maintain accurate knowledge on hours of operation, relevant service and facility information • Derive pleasure from providing genuine hospitality
- Hourly rate $12-14/hour with great room for ADVANCEMENT!
- Medical/dental insurance for full-time employees
- Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service • Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 11 Fearless Restaurant locations • Opportunities for career growth with Moshulu and other Fearless Restaurants
- Field Trips to our local purveyors
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Other jobs you might be interested in
New American, American, Seafood
Part of Fearless Restaurants
The world’s oldest and largest four-masted tall ship offers unsurpassed views and a unique backdrop for intimate to extraordinary dining and celebrations. From the restaurant, to our private dining rooms, and outdoor open-aired and tented decks, enjoy inventive and contemporary presentations of classic American cuisine combined with impeccable service creating a memorable experience.