Lupa Osteria Romana is looking for a Receiver to join our team.
The job is 5 - 6 days a week, about 50-60 hours.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
• As the receiver, the primary responsibilities for this position include receiving, storing and organizing all the product that enters the restaurant.
• Your attention to detail must be at a heightened level as you will receive all products. You will be inspecting products for temperature (if perishable), shortages, overages, and damages.
• The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated, hard-working individual who is passionate about food and wants to learn about working with great product.
• You must have the ability to work independently and the ability to communicate effectively with the team.
Physical expectations (must):
• Able to stand for longer than 8 hours +
• Able to lift 35 - 50 pounds regularly
• Able to bend, stoop, lift, reach, push, pull, twist, walk, crouch, and squat.
We offer comprehensive benefits: medical, vision, dental, 401K, paid vacation after 1 year.
comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
Food Safety Knowledge
Ability To Lift 40+ Lbs
About Lupa Osteria Romana
A Greenwich Village favorite, this collaboration between partners Mario Batali, Joseph Bastianich, and Mark Ladner specializes in high quality, moderately priced Roman fare with a New York edge. Lupa is a fun, boisterous and unpretentious trattoria with a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Follow to get the latest job updates to your Newsfeed
I Want to Work Here
We realize positions might not be open right now, or the timing might not be right for you yet. Drop us a line, and we'll reach out to you when there is a fit.I Want to Work Here