38 people viewed
Required Years of Experience
Do you want to be apart of something awesome... An opportunity to mix it up and interact with guests!?
These are the people to work with. Acclaimed Chefs @katiannahong & John Hong have their Korean American Restaurant in the Arts District. You make tips, you get benefits, you are appreciated.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO:
- Kat is from upstate New York and John from Chicago. They have worked for acclaimed chefs Grant Achatz, Christopher Kostow, Josiah Citrin… to name a few. Chef Kat was named Food & Wine’s Best New Chef. From high end fine dining to casual affair, they pride themselves on executing to the highest standards with unique & quality ingredients
- Reviewed by Bill Addison, LA Times, "Yangban is the next Arts District Big Hit!" Located next to Bestia, the Yangban team worked closely with the local Asian community to bring this shared vision for Yangban Society to life. Together, we hope the space & patio off South Santa Fe Avenue to be a fun and dynamic hub for an excellent dining experience.
- Thje food is Modern American-Korean and is constantly evolving.
- We hold 3 Star Michelin standards but execute in a casual environment. You will hone your skills, learn of new ingredients, and work in a state-of-the-art kitchen.
- We are a professional environment that thrives on collaboration and accountability.
*More detail job descriptions provided upon request
Compensation: Hourly ($16.04) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Casual Dining, Upscale Casual
Part of Sprout LA
Administrative AssistantBusserServerSee all open jobs (5)