Required Years of Experience
Full-time flexible hours are required (able to work days, nights, weekends, holidays)
As an important member of our team, you’ll receive:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
What You Bring to the Table:
- Commitment to embodying our Values of:
- Extreme Ownership: Think, act & complete tasks like an owner
- Consistency: Teach, train & engage
- Teamwork: Relationships, growth & development
- Hands On: no job beneath me – be present & engaged
- Amaze & Delight: Coworkers & guests
- Respect: Kindness
- Responsible for managing reservations across multiple Schulson Collective restaurant including, but not limited to; Harp & Crown, Sampan, Double Knot, Giuseppe & Sons, Alpen Rose, Osteria, and Via Locusta
- Operate within a reservations department that delivers enlightened hospitality and excellent service at all times.
- Professional, articulate and punctual.
- Possesses and exhibits the drive to provide exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate proper use of guest notes and reservations notes and ensure to communicate all guest information and requests to deliver Enlightened Hospitality.
- Knowledge of Open Table/Resy a plus.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution with customer relations and escalates communication to Management as needed.
- Must be available Friday-Sunday 12pm-7pm
For more information on the Schulson Collective please visit www.michaelschulson.com.
Compensation: Hourly ($15.00 - $20.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Potential Bonuses
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee Recommendation
Part of Schulson Collective
Michael Schulson is the chef and restaurateur behind the Schulson Collective restaurant group. His imagination and vision have made him one of Philadelphia’s most successful hospitality professionals. Schulson is the owner of day-to-night destination Double Knot; the expansive Independence Beer Garden; Sampan and the adjacent Graffiti Bar; and serves as chef-partner at Izakaya at the Borgata in Atlantic City, N.J. Schulson Collective’s portfolio also includes the new-American spot, Harp & Crown, as well as contemporary izakaya restaurant, Monkitail, and cocktail lounge, Nokku, at The Diplomat Beach Resort in Hollywood, Florida. Notable Philadelphia restaurant Osteria has also been added to Schulson Collective as well as DK Sushi, the fine-casual sushi concept located at the University of Pennsylvania. Most recently, Schulson opened his red gravy Italian restaurant, Giuseppe & Sons, boutique steakhouse, Alpen Rose, and Rittenhouse pasta destination Via Locusta.