Required Years of Experience
The Service Director oversees all positions in the front of house. They oversee the service standards
of the restaurant are consistently met both when new service standards are set and overall training of the dining
room staff. The Service Director is a host, sommelier, back waiter, a manager and the go-to person for setting
The Service Director is responsible to communicate and coordinate all service changes/steps of service to the
team and ensure that all guests receive impeccable service throughout their experience at Atelier Crenn.
The Service Director will make sure the dining room is set properly, service pieces are in the correct order/place
and maintained. They are also responsible for the training and growth of the Maitre’D in their role.
- Restaurant FOH 1-3 years
- Managerial and leadership skills.
- Charming and well spoken person.
- Exceptional table side service
- Sense of Luxury hospitality
- Warm and welcoming
- Ability to work well with a team
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Must have exceptional skills in guest services
- High functioning in fast paced, high stress environments
- Ability to multitask with ease
- Must have an exceptional knowledge of food, beverage and service
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and a developing knowledge of accounting and cost-management
- High functioning command of the English language, as well as basic knowledge of relevant languages in the field of wine.
$70,000 - $80,000 per year
Other jobs you might be interested in
2 Employee RecommendationsSee Details
Part of Crenn Dining Group