Required Years of Experience
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sets up assigned station to prepare for service.
- Maintains cleanliness and mis en place of station throughout service.
- Responsible for proper preparation of food items on assigned station(s).
- Responsible for identifying items prepared for guests with allergies and dietary restrictions.
- Works as a team with other Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, Dishwashers and FOH & BOH Management teams.
- Ensures Schulson Collective steps of service are met at all times.
- Notifies Chefs of any lags on items from assigned station(s).
- Creates memorable experience to build repeat business.
- May be assigned as Garde Manger, Pastry Cook or Butcher.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally push and/or pull up to 75 pounds. The employee will spend over 4 hours daily standing or walking.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma preferred.
- Minimum one (1) to two (2) prior experience in high volume, fine-casual or fine-dining environments.
- Must have excellent knife skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to efficiently work as a team and assist co-workers when needed.
- Passion for high-quality ingredientscrown.com
For more informaiton on the Schulson Collective please visit www.michaelschulson.com
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Potential Bonuses
Other jobs you might be interested in
Oyster Bar / Raw Bar, American
Upscale Casual, Bar / Lounge
Part of Schulson Collective
Schulson Collectives newest concept, Pearl & Mary Oyster Bar! Now open and looking for motivated individuals to join the team.