Required Years of Experience
• Manage and assume full responsibility of each guest’s dining experience from start to finish, and multitask between assisting guests, bussing, running, wine service and anything needed to provide memorable and personalized service for our guests
• Describe and educate guests confidently on all elements of the menu (food and beverage) and restaurant
• Maintain clean dining room and restaurant and adhere to all health and safety standards
• Ability to multi-task and perform in high-volume, high-intensity restaurant
• Demonstrate warm, friendly, high-energy personality with positive attitude and open-minded and team-oriented mindset
• Strong background in full-service dining and knowledge of service standards
• Highly organized, efficient, and meticulous with attention-to-detail on all operational matters
• Flexible schedule and open availability (full-time) to meet business needs
Altamarea Group offers competitive compensation and medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days of employment for full-time employees. If you are interested in joining the Osteria Morini team, apply now and send your resume!
Compensation $15 per hour, plus tips, subject to a $5 tip credit if applicable
Altamarea Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Compensation: Hourly ($15.00) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts
Food Safety Knowledge
Restaurant Etiquette Knowledge
High Volume of Guests
Ensuring Guest Satisfaction
Order Taking and Packaging
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of Altamarea Group
Osteria Morini introduced New York City to the soulful cuisine and convivial spirit of the Emilia-Romagna region in Italy when the restaurant debuted in 2010. Morini, one of the flagship concepts by acclaimed Altamarea Group (Marea, Ai Fiori, 53), is a neighborhood concept located in the heart of Soho, a bustling, trendy and electric neighborhood in New York City. Morini’s menu features an array of handmade pastas (signature Cappelletti with truffled ricotta and prosciutto and Garganelli with truffle cream, amongst many others), Battilardo (selection of cured meats and cheeses), and grilled meats (including our 40-day dry-aged Tomahawk ribeye). Our guests savor their meal with a glass of lambrusco from our approachable wine list, a negroni or other delightful cocktail, and an amaro to complete the dining experience. New Yorkers and visitors from all over the world crave the Morini dining experience – a fun, comfortable authentic meal shared with friends and family in a warm, intimate and rustic dining room.
The late Anthony Bourdain (Kitchen Confidential, No Reservations) famously stated Morini was one of his five favorite restaurants in New York City. Morini is also featured in Thrillist as Top 25 Italian Restaurants in America. Morini is led by longtime Executive Chef, Bill Dorrler, and General Manager, Daniel Sliwinksi. We have proudly expanded Morini to five locations throughout the eastern U.S.: outside of Soho, NYC, we are also located in Washington DC, Miami Beach, Long Island and Bernardsville, NJ.
Corporate Executive Chef