Required Years of Experience
- Greet upon arrival and interact with guests in a professional, warm and courteous manner and develop guest relationships
- Navigate reservations platform and client database proficiently
- Exhibit knowledge of Nicoletta Italian Kitchen’s menus, culinary style and concept, reservations policies, operating hours, and other facts about the restaurants and be able to address common guest inquiries
- Handle various guest interactions, including but not limited to reservations, confirmation calls, guest reservation requests, and pick-up/delivery requests
- Maintain clean dining room and restaurant and adhere to all COVID-19 health and safety standards
- Substantive host and reservationist experience preferred
- Genuine passion for restaurant hospitality and service
- Energetic and friendly personality, with strong willingness and ability to work as part of a cohesive team and to support colleagues regardless of role, and a positive communication style
- Develop guest relationships and communicate pertinent information to management team
- Ability to multi-task and perform in high-volume, high-intensity restaurant
- Flexible schedule and open availability to meet business needs; must be available for weekday lunch shifts
We offer COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION and medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days of employment for full-time employees. If you are interested in joining the Osteria Morini team, please submit your resume! Attachments that cannot be opened will not be considered.
Altamarea Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts
High Volume of Guests
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Altamarea Group
Osteria Morini D.C. at the Yards introduces Washington, D.C. to the soulful cuisine and convivial spirit of the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy. The region’s central city is Bologna and is most commonly recognized as the home of Ferrari and Luciano Pavarotti. Emilia-Romagna, known as the Italian Breadbasket, is also the birthplace of some of the flavors and ingredients commonly associated with Italian cuisine worldwide: prosciutto, mortadella, parmigiano, and balsamic vinegar.
The décor certainly has inspiration from the original Osteria Morini in Soho, New York but also reflects the mood and location of the DC Yards development. The rustic and convivial ambience features high ceilings and exposes a fully open chef's kitchen for guests to enjoy the theatre of their meal unfolding before their eyes.
In Italian, “osteria” means a place where the owner “hosts” guests. It is a relaxed place to be with friends and family. We look forward to hosting you at our Osteria at The Yards and begin your journey to Emilia-Romagna.