Required Years of Experience
Legacy Records is looking for a Manager to join the team!
Ensure high performance and profitability while maintaining overall excellence & hospitality throughout each day’s service.
- Help guide the Front of House hourly team in upholding the standards of service and hospitality during all meal periods.
- Ensure excellent maintenance and cleanliness of the dining room at all times.
- Drive the standards for service & hospitality for all services at Legacy Records.
- When necessary, work to organize and complete the administrative setup and breakdown of service (including but not limited to: creation of floor plans, menus, employee check in, employee cash outs, bank close out etc.).
- Continuously provide support to all service staff and actively participate in the cycle of service as needed.
- Assist in cultivating repeat guests.
Ensure knowledge of and adherence to all applicable laws, policies and procedures.
- Adhere to and help enforce all Legacy Records guidelines and protocols as it pertains to personal appearance, attendance and conduct.
- Complete all assigned administrative requirements accurately and on time.
- Work with the Assistant General Manager, General Manager and DHG Operations team to ensure compliance and execution of the appropriate HR practices and policies.
- Ensure appropriate inventory of all Legacy Records business collateral, all office supplies and materials and any relevant restaurant supplies.
- Help ensure DOL/Health Department compliance as it pertains to the overall operation.
Continuously build a high-performance team.
- In conjunction with management, hire and train all team members according to the standards of Legacy Records & DHG, including but not limited to interviewing, hiring, onboarding and orientation.
- Provide continuous training and leadership to develop and professionally grow all staff members.
- Hold employees accountable to all standards and practices, evaluating and/or following disciplinary procedure when necessary.
- Able to lift 30+ lbs.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Demonstrates positive leadership characteristics, which inspire team members to meet and exceed standards.
- Polished personal presentation: grooming meets Company standards, as outlined by Employee Handbook.
- Communicates information effectively and efficiently.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays, and variable schedule, per the needs of the business.
- Ability to walk, stand, and/or bend continuously and for extended periods as required to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to perform essential job functions under pressure, maintain professionalism when working under stress.
- Ability to utilize traditional software programs such as Gmail, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), Paycom, and any additional systems as needed; Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
Compensation: Salary ($60,000.00 - $70,000.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Delicious Hospitality Group
Delicious Hospitality Group, aka the team behind NYC’s Charlie Bird and Pasquale Jones (Chef Ryan Hardy and Sommeliers Robert Bohr and Grant Reynolds), is bringing their downtown expertise uptown by operating the hospitality component of Henry Hall, a new residential building in NYC’s Hudson Yards neighborhood. Spanning two floors of what was formerly Legacy Recording Studios, Delicious Hospitality’s venture will be home to an 85-seat restaurant, a walk up indoor/outdoor café, two private dining rooms with their own experiential chef kitchen and a cocktail and wine bar.
Guests can expect what they love from Charlie Bird and Pasquale Jones to translate into this new space: delicious food, excellent wine, exceptional service and a strong music line-up all in a fun and relaxed setting.
Chef Ryan Hardy will develop the culinary program with his fresh, flavorful cuisine, gathering inspiration from Italy’s northern coasts – there will be lots of seafood, vegetables, risotto (Ligurian, Venetian, Provence, Mediterranean-inspired).
Arvid Rosengren, the reigning ‘Best Sommelier in the World,’ and current wine director at Charlie Bird, will lead the hospitality team. And, master mixologist Jeff Bell from PDT (Please Don’t Tell) will arrange the cocktail program.
Built in a neighborhood once ripe with recording tradition and consistent with Delicious Hospitality’s belief that music is the key to the soul, the name Legacy Records seemed to be more than just a former studio, it landed as the name of the restaurant. Located at 517 W. 38th Street, Legacy Records will be open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and private dining beginning Fall 2017.