Required Years of Experience
Bianca is seeking an organized and empathetic leader to join their team as Service Manager.
Bianca is a full-service restaurant built for high volume with fine-dining sensibilities in The Street, a shopping center in the Chestnut Hill neighborhood of Newton. The menu is upscale and diverse; the custom wood-fire grill fires pizzas and entrees, pastas are handmade with the finest ingredients, a rotisserie oven rotates brined, smoked meats and a seasonal cocktail and varied winelist program keeps the tempo of service lively. There are endless opportunities to learn and grow your resume as a manager in this curated environment. Bianca is poised to become a dining destination of the neighborhood and presents a unique opportunity for the right candidate to put their mark on the restaurant and guide it to its full potential.
Cushman Concepts restaurant group also includes Boston notable restuarants o ya & Hojoko, and fast-casual restaurants gogo ya and Ms Clucks Deluxe Chicken & Dumplings in Fenway's TimeOut Market.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Reservations and Guest Relations, Nightly Operations, Menus, Internal Staff/HR Support, Small Private Events
Reservations and Guest Relations
- Develop and foster the hospitality standards of Bianca.
- Responsible for a daily presence on the floor for guest-facing interactions. Cultivate regular guests and work closely with the host team for the optimal guest experience.
- Drive the strategic planning for organizing and executing a superb guest experience: from reservation to exit. This pertains to reservation system, phones, gift cards, advance reservations, scheduling, and effective communication with guests.
- Assist the Events and Marketing Manager by driving the communication and execution of smaller dining room events: making connections and setting up the party for success.
- Maintain and manage weekly schedules for FOH staff members. Communicate details of hours, changes, opportunity, growth and pay to the team.
- Maintain disposables, paper goods and stationary inventory
Previous management experience preferred but not required.
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts
Team Development and Training
High Volume Service
Reservation Management Platforms
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Cushman Concepts
Bianca means a clean slate, a virtual white plate primed for delicious expression and ready to transport you to far off places. Bianca is a full service restaurant in Chestnut Hill, MA, that celebrates the ability to be influenced by our world travels, but is as comfortable as our own kitchens.