Required Years of Experience
The former Columbia Firehouse space is being converted and re-opened as an exciting, high volume, fast paced French brasserie and bar with a menu that combines both classic French items and fun daily specials. Our service style is casual fine with French classic service finishes, though we're nowhere near pretentious and are dedicated to making everyone (guests and team) comfortable no matter what they're looking for. If you are motivated by making people happy, going above and beyond, and delivering true hospitality, we want to meet you!
Our bar program is defined by a robust champagne and French wine collection both BTG and BTB, a strong pastis and French Liqueur selection, creative and classic cocktails, and excellent beer. Our bar team should be motivated by this diverse beverage offering, comfortable working in a high volume environment, but dedicated to excellence and curating experiences for guests based on their preferences.
- A strong work ethic
- Previous experience in casual and high volume settings
- Previous bartending experience
- A passion for food, beverage, and knowledge
- The ability to multitask while demonstrating grace under pressure
- The ability to anticipate and exceed varying guests needs
- A positive, upbeat attitude and the desire to provide excellent hospitality
- Focus and direction to thrive in a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment
- An awesome team player
Full-time and part-time positions available.
We are a relaxed group that likes to have fun. We are looking forward to speaking with you!
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Neighborhood Restaurant Group