Required Years of Experience
- Greets guests at the front door or curb upon arrival.
- Escorts arriving and departing guests in a friendly, courteous manner to and from their accommodations, transporting their luggage, acquaint each guest with room and features and to provide guests with immediate needs such as water station, ice etc. upon arrival.
- Delivers packages, suitcases, and trunks and show the rooms when necessary.
- Offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of the hotel, points of interest, and entertainment attractions.
- Maintains the image of the hotel by appearing extremely presentable, well groomed and in a pressed uniform.
- Adheres to key control policy and procedure according to set standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Delivers messages and runs errands.
- Tidies lobby and front door
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and stand for extended periods of time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Customer/service skills/experience is required.
- Candidate must be genuinely personable and cordial.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Basic typing skills required, 10 key helpful, computer experience preferred and adaptability required.
- Very good written and verbal skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- CPR certification a plus but not required.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of New York City tourist attractions, restaurants and city events.
- Ability to listen and communicate with international guests. 2nd language not required but a plus for this position.
- Must be able to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Must have completed 1 dose of single dose series or second dose of a 2-dose series and be able to present CDC Vaccination Record Card or Excelsior Pass.
Compensation: Hourly ($25.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts
Boutique Hotel, Full Service Hotel, Luxury Hotel
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Fasano Restaurants and Hotels is a Brazilian based hospitality company specializing in boutique hotels and Italian restaurant concepts. Their first New York property, Fasano Fifth Avenue, is a private residence club and boutique hotel located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.