Required Years of Experience
Who We Are:
When you love what you DEW, you never work a day in your life! Each teammate is fully committed to ensuring that our hotel is a special place to create special memories with special people. Therefore, we hire dedicated, energetic, and willing individuals who are passionate and proud of their craft.
Our team does not cut corners and we do not second guess our service standards. Instead, we focus on providing our guests with a five-star experience by emphasizing sincerity over obligation.
What We DEW:
Do you have a passion for the Food & Beverage industry and want to experience Southern Reimagined? Then, this is the position for you.
We are searching for a highly motivated, customer-oriented Food & Beverage leader to join The Dewberry Team. This leader will be committed to driving exceptional customer service, while optimizing financial results in our Citrus Club operation.
This focus of this role will contribute to the organization by motivating a team in delivering a five-star Food & Beverage experience to our guests. Working along side the culinary team and Senior Food & Beverage Manager, this role will create and maintain a menu that satisfies guests.
An ideal candidate for this position will have held a previous Food & Beverage management role in a fine-dining establishment. He or she will have a friendly demeanor with the ability to connect with our guests and the ability effectively problem solve issues that may arise.
How We DEW It:
Job duties include, although are not limited to the below due to our constant goal of creating that five-star experience for our guests:
- Focus on Fundamentals! To be the best, it all starts with getting back to the basics in training. This means ensuring all Teammates are receiving consistent training that has them engaged and set up for success.
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work: Recruit, schedule, and direct all Citrus Club Teammates based on business needs.
- Coaching, Coaching, and More Coaching: Serve as the leader of the Citrus Club Food & Beverage Operations to ensure all tasks are completed and there is continuous improvement, following the disciplinary process when needed.
- The Separation is in the Preparation: Conduct pre-shift meetings to communicate pertinent information and provide clear expectations to Teammates and all areas involved, such as daily specials, reservations, events, large parties, VIP guests, occupancy, special requests, needs of guests to the kitchen, service recovery, opportunities for growth, etc.
- Be Ready to Play in Any Conditions and Always Make Adjustments: The Food & Beverage industry can be a tricky one and it is not an office job. You must be willing to “roll up your sleeves” and assist with providing direct service to guests as needed: bartending, serving, bussing tables, and seating guests. Handle any guest concerns in a prompt and professional manner to achieve positive results.
- Let’s Talk Numbers: Review overall profit and loss statements for areas of improvement and control. Ensure par stock levels are maintained by calculating inventory, ordering, and retrieving supplies and stocking shelves.
- I’m Pickin’ Up Good Libations! Assess new product options and seasonal specials.
- Previous experience as a Food & Beverage Manager in an upscale or luxury hotel operation, including restaurants, bars and in-room dining.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare and analyze data, figures, and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer.
- Must have intermediate skills with Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of food and alcoholic beverages required.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Budgetary analysis capabilities required.
Position requires walking and standing most of the working day; Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
Compensation: Salary ($55,000.00 - $65,000.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts, Free Parking, Uniform, Dry Cleaning