Required Years of Experience
Bankroll redefines the luxury sports experience by launching 16,000 square feet of dining, bar, lounge and theater spaces; combining a Stephen Starr Restaurant, a concierge staff dedicated to providing coaching, content and community around the world of sports & sports gaming and technology enabling a next generation approach to hospitality. At Bankroll, you can be assured of having the best seat to watch the game with your friends, the best place to get advice on how to bet on the game through one of our gaming partners and the best place to talk about the game and the bet you made with likeminded people at the venue or the Bankroll community online, all while enjoying the best dining and cocktails of any sports bar in Philadelphia. Founded in Philadelphia, Bankroll will be opening in October of 2022. For season tickets and VIP Membership opportunities, please inquire at www.bankrollclub.com.
We are seeking a well-rounded Beverage Manager to join our team! The ideal candidate will be excited about French wine, staff education, and managing the entirety of an evolving beverage program from cocktails to wine and spirits.
- A positive and self-motivated disposition with a commitment to excellence and team success
- Exceptional French wine knowledge, including strong familiarity with major Crus, Classified growths, and all major growing regions
- Experience managing a cocktail and spirits program
- At least 3 years of experience as a restaurant operations manager/ beverage manager overseeing a wine program
- Prior experience using a beverage inventory program preferred and strong computer skills
- Sommelier certifications preferred
- An eye for detail and precision
Bankroll is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance