Required Years of Experience
GREETER POSITION AT FEARLESS RESTAURANT GROUP
What makes Fearless Restaurants special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 10 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity define us, and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
White Dog Cafe brought its unusual blend of award-winning contemporary American cuisine, civic engagement & environmental sustainability to the Main Line in 2010. Known for warm hospitality, inspiring award-winning food, surrounded by charming and whimsical dog décor and artwork. White Dog Cafe Wayne has four distinctive dining areas that have their own charm and personality, in addition to the outdoor patio. There are the Den and Bar with a mahogany coffered ceiling, needlepoint dog pillows, and a striking wall of oil paintings of your favorite dogs. The Garden Room has chicken-wired ceilings with floral prints, antique lighting fixtures and wooden shutters from North Carolina. The Library's mahogany ceiling has whimsical flying books. The Kitchen has reclaimed floors and ceilings with copper pans lining the wall.
With a passion for creating inspiring flavorful dishes, Chef Greg Maloney's menus change monthly to ensure we are using the freshest local and seasonal ingredients available.
For more info on White Dog, check out our website: https://www.whitedog.com
The ideal greeter candidate is positive, a big personality, responsible, hands-on and a team player that has strong communication skills and can handle multiple tasks in a friendly manner with grace and composure.
- Be happy and constantly smiling!
- To make regulars at our neighborhood restaurant!
- Welcome our guests with a friendly demeanor into our home
- Understand table numbers, seat positions, and flow of service
- Be graceful in answering telephones, confirming reservations, and showing guests to tables
- Strong communication and listening skills to effectively deliver accurate messaging to both guests and teammates
- Have a desire to build knowledge of classic cookery, wine, beer, and cocktails
- Maintain accurate knowledge on hours of operation, relevant service and facility information
- Derive pleasure from providing genuine hospitality
- Average $11-18/hour depending on experience with Open Table Guest Center
- Premium PPO health and dental insurance through Independence Blue Cross for full time employees
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 10 Fearless Restaurant locations
- 401k through Vanguard
Compensation: Hourly ($11.00 - $18.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
New American, American, Vegan / Vegetarian
Part of Fearless Restaurants
White Dog Cafe, an iconic restaurant in University City for over 30 years, is a leader in using environmentally sustainable, organic and local foods from farms within 50 miles. Known for warm hospitality, inspiring and award winning food, the White Dog's historic three brownstones were recently completely renovated offering charming and whimsical dog décor and artwork in its many unique dining spaces and outdoor patio.
The seasonal menu changes often, with innovative dishes highlighting local ingredients such as the Homemade Rigatoni with Spicy Lamb Bolognese and Basil Ricotta, Lancaster County Chicken and Verlasso Salmon as well as Market Salads and delicious shared Small Plates. Complimented with an all American wine list, local craft beers and seasonal specialty cocktails and refreshing mocktails. White Dog Cafe is open for Lunch, Brunch on Saturday and Sunday and nightly dinner.