Required Years of Experience
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER POSITION AT FEARLESS RESTAURANT GROUP
What makes Fearless Restaurants special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 10 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity define us, and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
White Dog Cafe brought its unusual blend of award-winning contemporary American cuisine, civic engagement & environmental sustainability to the Main Line in 2010. Known for warm hospitality, inspiring award-winning food, surrounded by charming and whimsical dog décor and artwork. White Dog Cafe Wayne has four distinctive dining areas that have their own charm and personality, in addition to the outdoor patio. There are the Den and Bar with a mahogany coffered ceiling, needlepoint dog pillows, and a striking wall of oil paintings of your favorite dogs. The Garden Room has chicken-wired ceilings with floral prints, antique lighting fixtures and wooden shutters from North Carolina. The Library's mahogany ceiling has whimsical flying books. The Kitchen has reclaimed floors and ceilings with copper pans lining the wall.
With a passion for creating inspiring flavorful dishes, Chef Greg Maloney's menus change monthly to ensure we are using the freshest local and seasonal ingredients available.
For more info on White Dog, check out our website: https://www.whitedog.com
We are a group of strong leaders with a profound sense of ownership and pride in all aspects of the restaurant. We are looking for individuals full of intellect, passion, integrity, creativity, and energy driven by an unshakable belief in hospitality as a foundation. We require honest, hardworking professionals that manage and mentor others with respect, empathy, and dignity. Candidate should enjoy coaching and managing a team of 50-75 in a high-volume setting.
- 3+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment
- Extensive service knowledge
- Extensive experience training
- Must love interacting with guests and creating raves
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
- Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
- Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
- Restaurant scheduling, inventory and purchasing
- Ability to work full-time (50-55 hours a week)
- Conflict resolution
- Special event execution
- Wine, beer, and spirit knowledge preferred
- Food Safety Knowledge
- Must have ServSafe Food Handlers license
- Experience working with POS Systems
- Recruiting, staff education, and motivation
- Salary: $70,000-80,000
- Premium PPO health and dental insurance through Independence Blue Cross
- Monthly bonus program!
- 15 days paid vacation (Yr 1-4); 20 days paid vacation (Yr 5 and on)
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 10 Fearless Restaurant locations
- 401k through Vanguard
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Fearless Restaurants
White Dog Cafe has brought its unusual blend of award-winning contemporary American cuisine, civic engagement & environmental sustainability to the Main Line.