Required Years of Experience
Immediate opportunities available for Restaurant Supervisor at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney
At Jazz Kitchen we “Make people happy and enjoy the thrill of doing so”. We are seeking a high-energy individual to motivate and lead our dedicated staff and be responsible for all aspects of daily operations and service during your shift. A Flexible schedule is required with availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
About the Job:
- Uphold the standards and practices of service at Jazz Kitchen
- Supervise all Front of House positions
- Work closely with Management team in driving a successful daily shift and motivating our team
- Assist in effectively developing and coaching FOH hourly employees
- Guest liaison; resolve any guest issues going above and beyond to exceed guest expectations
- Effectively open physical operation/close physical operation
- Communicate with all departments including our Chefs and kitchen team
- Assist the Jazz Kitchen Express as needed
Compensation: The pay scale for this role is $21 - $23 per hour**
The following traits/experience will help make you a successful hire:
- Restaurant background in varying positions, preferably in an upscale restaurant
- 1+ years of restaurant lead, supervisory, or management experience a plus
- High volume background is a must
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and the flexibility to be placed in different roles throughout your shifts
- Hands-on training, and developing of hourly employees
- Proficient in restaurant systems (POS = Aloha, Reservation/ table management = Open Table)reservation/ table management)
- Ensure excellent maintenance and cleanliness of our dining rooms at all times
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Email programs)
As an important member of our team, you may have access to:
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Consecutive Days Off (if desired)
- Dining Discounts at Jazz Kitchen and Jazz Kitchen Express
- Theme park perks and discounts (if eligible)
Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or genetic information, or other protected characteristic.
**The pay scale is the amount we reasonably expect to pay for this position; actual pay could be higher or lower depending on the candidate.
Compensation: Hourly ($21.00 - $23.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Cajun / Creole
Part of Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group
Jazz on over to the Jazz Kitchen, a savvy representation of New Orleans' dual legacies - food and music- served up in a whimsical setting depicting the charm, ambience and hospitality of historic and contemporary New Orleans.
Located in Downtown Disney® District, our two-story replica of traditional French Quarter architecture includes a ground floor, interior, open-air courtyard flanked by a quick service dining facility (Jazz Kitchen Express) and a New Orleans-style jazz club (Flambeaux's). Upstairs, you'll find traditional New Orleans dining rooms and an outdoor 'Jazz balcony' with seating that overlooks the revelry of the Downtown Disney® District.