Required Years of Experience
Summary/Objective Sets up Bars and Bartenders for successful shifts while maintaining Schulson Collective steps of service.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists Bartenders by providing necessary support to ensure prompt and friendly service.
- Responsible for keeping the bar well-stocked with garnishes, ice, liquor, wine and beer. Changes out kegs, if needed.
- Assists with opening and closing duties, such as restocking the bar with garnishes, straws, and napkins, ensuring that Bartenders have clean towels, glassware, etc.
- Responsible for overall bar cleanliness.
- Works as a team with other Barbacks, Bartenders, Servers and support staff to ensure Schulson Collective steps of service are met at all times.
- Creates memorable experience to build repeat business. Inform guests of other Schulson Collective restaurants.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally push and/or pull up to 75 pounds. The employee will spend over 4 hours daily standing or walking.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum one (1) to two (2) years prior industry experience.
- Must have prior high volume experience.
- Must have strong multitasking capabilities.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic.
- Familiarity with craft cocktails, spirits, and craft beer is a plus.
For more informaiton on the Schulson Collective please visit www.michaelschulson.com
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Potential Bonuses