Required Years of Experience
Summary/Objective As the first team member our guests encounter when entering the building, our Hosts are essential to a positive guest experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for greeting incoming and departing guests.
- Answers incoming calls to the restaurant and provides appropriate service.
- Manages the flow of guests into the dining and bar areas, provides accurate wait times to incoming guests, if appropriate.
- Demonstrates problem resolution with customer relations and escalates communication to Management as needed.
- Works as a team with other Hosts, Servers, Bartenders, and support staff to ensure Schulson Collective steps of service are met at all times.
- Creates memorable experience to build repeat business. Inform guests of other Schulson Collective restaurants.
- Candidates must be available to work nights and weekends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Prior knowledge/use of OpenTable preferred.
- Minimum one (1) to two (2) years prior experience in client-facing role.
- Strengths must include multi-tasking, problem resolution, and customer relations.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic.
- Exceptional hospitality/guest relations.
For more information on the Schulson Collective, please visit www.michaelschulson.com
Compensation: Hourly ($14.00 - $18.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Potential Bonuses