Required Years of Experience
Ensures guest satisfaction by following the Schulson Collective steps of service in production og high-quality pizza.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sets up assigned station to prepare for service.
- Maintains cleanliness and mis en place of station throughout service.
- Responsible for proper preparation of food items on assigned station(s).
- Responsible for identifying items prepared for guests with allergies and dietary restrictions.
- Works as a team with other Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, Dishwashers and FOH & BOH Management teams.
- Ensures Schulson Collective steps of service are met at all times.
- Notifies Chefs of any lags on items from assigned station(s).
- Creates memorable experience to build repeat business.
- May be assigned as Garde Manger, Pastry Cook or Butcher.
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally push and/or pull up to 75 pounds. The employee will spend over 4 hours daily standing or walking.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma preferred.
- Minimum one (1) to two (2) prior experience in high volume, fine-casual or fine-dining environments.
- Must have excellent knife skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to efficiently work as a team and assist co-workers when needed.
- Passion for high-quality ingredients.
- Must have prior pizza-related experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Compensation: Hourly ($17.00 - $22.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Potential Bonuses
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Schulson Collective
In the completely renovated space located on Sansom Street between 15th and 16th streets, Harp & Crown brings together old-world touches of charm and luxury with modern sensibility and functionality. Its glass-façade, 24-foot ceilings, and four chandeliers on the ground floor are glamorous pieces balanced with funky vintage wallpaper and leather club chairs, millwork and natural tones throughout the space. Guests may enjoy the delicate yet complex flavors of his new-American dishes amongst the space including a 32-seat bar. Delving further into the unused space within the building itself, Harp & Crown features a cocktail bar, lounge, and two-lane bowling alley beneath the main room at Elbow Lane, serving up the full menu.