Required Years of Experience
Quince is a Three Michelin Star and Michelin Green Star restaurant serving California contemporary cuisine grounded by Italian culinary principles and Chef Michael Tusk’s lifelong respect for seasonality, terroir and artisanal producers, highlighting produce from the restaurant’s farm in West Marin. The restaurant’s daily menus are fiercely seasonal, with the ingredients informing and inspiring all creations from the culinary team
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Consistent scheduling with 2 days off in a row
- Competitive compensation
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision, 401K with up to 4% match
- Deep retail-cost wine discounts, Cotogna Farmer’s Market & restaurant dining discount
- Trips to our Fresh Run Farm in Marin and participation in our Employee Purchasing Program
- Relais & Chateaux discount at participating hotels and restaurants
- Tax deferred commuter benefits for parking or public transportation
- Personalized structured career development plan and advancement opportunities
- Wine education curriculum
- Sponsorship of continuing education classes in food and beverage
- Supplemental relocation expenses possible and assisted housing search as needed
We are dedicated to setting new restaurant standards in hospitality, cuisine, and the employment experience. Our goal is to collaborate with talented professionals and offer opportunities to learn and grow.
WHO YOU ARE:
A career-minded, motivated, organized, and charismatic individual seeking a rewarding position in the restaurant industry. You are inherently hospitable, infinitely curious, and most importantly KIND. Your restaurant experience is varied and you are passionate about food and beverage, people and hospitality. You perform well under pressure and have an insatiable desire to learn. You want the opportunity to make your mark and contribute.
WHO WE ARE:
Situated in San Francisco’s historic Jackson Square, Lindsay and Chef Michael Tusk own and operate Quince & Co Hospitality; a collection of unique restaurant concepts ranging from a Three Starred Michelin flagship to more casual, volume-based concepts, all unified in a commitment to exemplary hospitality, creativity, and a desire to innovate and continually reinvent. Quince & Co is a values-driven company committed to creating rewarding experiences for all team members with growth opportunities for advancement.
Continue, develop, or launch your career with us at Quince.
- Daily mise-en-place, managing and executing a station during service, and practicing proper food storage and food handling skills
- Two to three years’ experience cooking in fine dining restaurants
- Culinary degree preferred but not required
- Must be able to comply with all health and safety standards
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Californian, New American
Part of Quince & Co
Quince is a Three-star Michelin star restaurant that features California contemporary cuisine. The restaurant in 2020 was one of the first recipients in the Country to be awarded a Green Star from Michelin for its work with local farmers and suppliers with much of the produce coming directly from our own Farm located in nearby West Marin County. As such, the restaurant’s menus are fiercely seasonal, with the ingredients informing and inspiring all creations from the culinary team.