Required Years of Experience
Delaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is searching for part time Catering Cooks to join our team at the New England Aquarium Catering in Boston, Massachusetts. Night and weekend availability is required for this role.
Pay Rate: $20.00/hour
Per client mandate, all current and new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including booster shots, once eligible. You will be asked to provide proof of vaccination.
- Follow supervisor's assignments for opening and closing procedures, as well as food production.
- Prepare food and beverage products for customers by following recipe guidelines, using proper preparation techniques, and sanitation guidelines.
- Set up and operation of kitchen equipment.
- Clean equipment properly according to correct procedures.
- Keep workstation clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and management.
- Available to work nights and weekends.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food abbreviations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to follow procedures and take directions; work as a team player.
- Basic math skills, with the ability to calculate and follow recipe measurements and proportions.
- Able to stand for long periods of time including bending, lifting, reaching, and stretching.
- Able to lift 30lbs or more.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Exposed to variable temperatures.
Who We Are
Patina Restaurant Group is a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant and catering industry, operating restaurants and managing catering and food service operations at high-profile venues including, Lincoln Center, Walt Disney World®, Disneyland®, the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, and The Metropolitan Opera.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)