Required Years of Experience
Major Food Group is hiring an experienced, passionate, and motivated Event Coordinator to join our team and oversee private events for Carbone, Vino and Sadelle's!
- General large leads through proactive outreach to existing MFG clients, new clients, and respond to incoming inquiries
- Liaise with clients throughout booking and planning process by negotiating pricing and estimates, generating contracts, securing payment details, etc
- Support all aspects of events, both administrative and client-facing
- Provide assistance on special projects as assigned
- Act as an ambassador to Major Food Group culture
- Minimum 3 years experience in event coordination, sales, department administrative assistance, and/or client services
- Experience in restaurants and/or the hospitality sector strongly preferred but not required
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and administrative skills
- Proficient in Excel, Indesign, Illustrator, and Tripleseat preferred but not required
- Strong work ethic, enthusiasm, team-oriented, positive attitude are essential
We offer competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, Referral Rewards program, a generous dining program, and progressive paid time off. We offer many opportunities for growth and development for those who show long-term commitment to their role and MFG.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Major Food Group considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Major Food Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Restaurant Group, Fine Dining
Part of Major Food Group
Carbone is an Italian-American restaurant created by Mario Carbone, Rich Torrisi and Jeff Zalaznick. The restaurant pays homage to the essence of the great Italian-American restaurants of mid-20th century in New York, where delicious, exceptionally well-prepared food was served in settings that were simultaneously elegant, comfortable and unpretentious. The food nods to that same history, but take its culinary cues from the great talents and techniques of the present and of the future. Familiar dishes like Seafood Salad, Linguini Vongole, Lobster Fra Diavola, Chicken Scarpariello and Veal Parmesan elevated to a new level.