Required Years of Experience
We are looking for experienced Back of House professionals with strong work ethic to help set and maintain the highest standards of cuisine and professionalism.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Team-orientated and positive attitude
- Strong communication skills a must
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Sunday - Tuesday Availability Required
We offer competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, TransitChek discount, Team Member Referral program, a generous dining program, and progressive paid time off. We offer many opportunities for growth and development for those who show long-term commitment to their role and MFG.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Major Food Group considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Major Food Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Compensation: Hourly ($18.00 - $22.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Major Food Group
Parm is a full-service restaurant that celebrates classic Italian-American cuisine. Parm has restaurants located on the Upper West Side, Battery Park and Soho. Parm features excellent cocktails, appetizers like Baked Clams and Caesar Salad, pastas, and entrees such as Chicken Parm and Whole Orata. Parm restaurants are open for lunch and dinner. Parm has received two stars from the New York Times and was named as one of the 101 Best Places to Eat in North America by Newsweek.
The original Parm was a sandwich shop that opened in 2011 on Mulberry Street. That sandwich shop is still located there, and we honor that tradition in all restaurants through take-out, delivery and catering that feature our signature sandwiches.
Parm is owned and operated by Major Food Group. Major Food Group is a New York-based restaurant group founded by Mario Carbone, Rich Torrisi and Jeff Zalaznick.