Required Years of Experience
Major Food Group is seeking a Servers to join our team at Parm Burlington!
Parm is hiring an experienced Server with a strong work ethic to help set and maintain the highest standards of cuisine and professionalism.
- Anticipate guests’ needs and ensure that service meets/exceeds expectations to ensure a memorable and pleasant dining experience.
- Inspect dining area, table settings, chairs, floors, proper maintenance, cleanliness and safety.
- Receive and greet guests; assist with seating if necessary.
- Check tables throughout service times for guest satisfaction and sanitary standards are maintained; resolve guest issues.
- Maintain knowledge of menu and presentation standards and sound knowledge of food and beverage preparation techniques
- Minimum 1 year of food and beverage serving experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of dining and service procedures and functions
- Professional presentation and positive attitude
- Excellent knowledge of POS system
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Open availability; must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
We offer competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, TransitChek discount, Team Member Referral program, a generous dining program, and progressive paid time off. We offer many opportunities for growth and development for those who show long-term commitment to their role and MFG.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Major Food Group considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Major Food Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Compensation: Hourly ($6.15) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Major Food Group
Parm is a full-service restaurant that celebrates classic Italian-American cuisine. Parm has restaurants located on the Upper West Side, Battery Park and Soho. Parm features excellent cocktails, appetizers like Baked Clams and Caesar Salad, pastas, and entrees such as Chicken Parm and Whole Orata. Parm restaurants are open for lunch and dinner. Parm has received two stars from the New York Times and was named as one of the 101 Best Places to Eat in North America by Newsweek.
The original Parm was a sandwich shop that opened in 2011 on Mulberry Street. That sandwich shop is still located there, and we honor that tradition in all restaurants through take-out, delivery and catering that feature our signature sandwiches.
Parm is owned and operated by Major Food Group. Major Food Group is a New York-based restaurant group founded by Mario Carbone, Rich Torrisi and Jeff Zalaznick.